50's Science Fiction Model

I've have been working on updating my website this week and last. It's still in construction waiting for me to update the 3D model pictures and illustrations should possibly be done by the end up the day tomorrow. Also added streaming video for my reel so it will actually show up now.


I finally got back to this model. I have textured and did a little lighting on her. She is ready to go into rigging which I hope to slowly get done over the course of next week. I did notice some things I wanted to change look-wise before first!






Here is one of the many great songs that came up on the old Pandora.


How many modern artists does it take to change a light bulb?


Four. One to throw bulbs against the wall, one to pile hundreds of them in a heap and spray-paint it orange, one to glue light bulbs to a cocker spaniel, and one to put a bulb in the socket and fill the room with light while all the critics and buyers are watching the fellow smashing the bulbs against the wall, the fellow with the spray-gun, and the cocker spaniel.

No comments: