The Governator!

Two images of some personal work in progress(Just WIP it!)shots. It was done by some guy named Fruschetta - even though cheese doesn't paint.

♫ Yeah, this album is dedicated to all the teachers that told me I'd never amount to nothin', to all the people that lived above the buildings that I was hustlin' in front of that called the police on me when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my daughter, and all the niggas in the struggle, you know what I'm sayin'?♫

This will be brought to the completion edge. I was thinking of fooling around with Keyshot.

♫ Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine Hangin' pictures on my wall♫

But I like the renders out of zBrush just fine so I will most likely not.

♫Livin' life without fear Puttin' 5 karats in my baby girl's ear♫

Reference:

My attempting greatness:

It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

No comments: